- Authentic Land Rover Classic full day experience, exclusively limited to just nine driving slots set to take place on November 9, 2023
- Held in the grounds of the Eastnor Estate and its’ 60 miles of carefully managed off-road trails, where Land Rover have tested the off-road capability and technology of all its vehicles for over 60 years
- Opportunity to drive a range of rare cars hand-selected from the private Land Rover Classic Collection including a Series II, formerly owned by Land Rover co-founder Spencer Wilks and examples of the Land Rover Classic Defender Works V8 Trophy Editions I
- Driving route includes the original 1970s Range Rover press launch route and the opportunity to re-enact a challenge from the original Camel Trophy and G4 competitions
- Spaces can be secured online at www.parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.com/land-rover-driving-experience.html
Coventry, UK – Thursday 12 October 2023: Land Rover Classic has announced an authentically unique full day off-road drive experience held in the grounds of Eastnor Castle and Estate on November 9, 2023. Exclusively limited to just nine driving spaces to ensure maximum time for behind the wheel adventure, the meticulously designed route will take place on a selection of the 60 miles of carefully managed off-road trails, including several key locations in the illustrious 60 years of Land Rover history on the Estate.
Specially trained instructors will provide one-to-one instruction enabling guests to explore the heritage of adventure and experience Land Rover’s unstoppable all terrain capability, achieving the impossible on this adrenaline fuelled experience. Take on the original route from the 1970 Range Rover press launch and drive alongside the famous inaugural Gearbox hill, one of the largest test hills on the site used by Land Rover for testing since 1960.
A number of rare vehicles from the private Land Rover Classic Collection have been hand selected by our team of experts, carefully curated to provide guests with the ultimate driving experience. With opportunities to drive iconic models spanning from early Series I examples and a Series IIa previously owned by Land Rover co-founder Spencer Wilks, to a first-generation Range Rovers and the latest Land Rover Classic Defender Works V8 Trophy Edition.
This unique full day event will include exclusive luxury touches throughout the day and beyond, including lunch in the stunning Herefordshire surrounds, gifts, and the chance to re-enact one of the challenges from the legendary original Camel Trophy and G4 competitions. At a later date, guests will have the opportunity to take part in a behind the scenes tour of Classic Works and private collection. Award-winning photographer Nick Dimbleby, whose work capturing Land Rovers and automotive expeditions across the globe spans over two decades, will be on hand to capture memories from the day.
For more details or questions about any of our Experiences, please contact our Classic Experiences Team at: email@example.com