- Exclusive addition: Defender is marking 75 years of Land Rover with the new Defender 75th Limited Edition
- Heritage detailing: Grasmere Green introduced to the exterior and interior with unique 75 Years graphic – available in 90 and 110 body designs only
- Still innovating: Equipped with the latest technology including 3D Surround Camera, Premium LED headlights and Configurable Terrain Response(1)
- Performance: 75th Limited Edition available in the North American Market as a P400 featuring advanced mild hybrid technology
- Exclusively yours: For more information about the New Defender 75th Limited Edition, visit landroverusa.com/vehicles/defender/defender-75th-limited-edition or visit your local authorized Land Rover Retailer to secure your order
In 1948, the Series I was introduced at the Amsterdam Motor Show, and Land Rover is marking the anniversary of this milestone with the Defender 75th Limited Edition.
The exterior finish introduces Grasmere Green to the Defender line-up for the first time – a hue reserved exclusively for the 75th Limited Edition – with 20-inch alloy wheels also in Grasmere Green with matching center caps. Completing the exterior enhancements are a unique 75 Years graphic, and Ceres Silver colored bumpers.
The Defender vehicle’s durable and versatile interior has received similar treatment, with the Cross Car Beam finished in brushed Grasmere Green Powder Coat and laser-etched detailing on Cross Car Beam end caps. The seats are finished in Resist Ebony, with the veneer on the center console featuring Robustec material – the most robust fabric available on Defender.
Since revealing the new Defender, customers around the globe have fallen in love with it and demand remains extremely strong. This new Limited Edition captures the spirit of the past 75 years, with its colour and detailing, and fuses it with innovative new technology such as Hybrid Electric power, Configurable Terrain Response, software over the air updates and unrivalled all-terrain capability.
Lifecycle Chief Engineer Defender
The Limited Edition has a comprehensive list of standard equipment. Innovative technology includes 3D Surround Camera, Configurable Terrain Response(1), Meridian Sound System, Premium LED front lighting, 11.4-inch Pivi Pro(2) infotainment system, Head-Up Display(3) and Wireless Device Charger(4).
All 75th Limited Edition models also feature a Folding Fabric Roof, while superior comfort is provided by 14-way driver and passenger heated electric memory seats, heated steering wheel with electronic adjustments and Three Zone Climate Control. The Edition is also equipped with Tow hitch receiver, black roof rails and advanced OFF-ROAD Capability Package.
Powertrain is exclusive to the P400 Ingenium gas engine, utilizing Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV) technology to optimize power delivery and fuel economy by harnessing energy normally lost under deceleration and braking.
The uniqueness of the Limited Edition ensures its place as a highly collectible Defender, revealed alongside a new range of Land Rover lifestyle goods celebrating this historic moment.
The Lifestyle Collection shares the Grasmere Green color theme and features a comprehensive range of goods including a minimalist unique watch featuring two straps, a functional backpack and clothing with unique 75 Years graphics and detail.
Land Rover was born with the launch of a single vehicle, the Series I in 1948. Today our family of SUVs is testament to the pioneering spirit of innovation that has characterized Land Rover for more than seven decades. Our Defender, Discovery and Range Rover brand families provide unrivalled capability, versatility and luxury – the perfect foundation for another 75 years of success.